Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

another day in Chicago

Today's plan is to relax, relax and relax. Even shopping seems so tiring to me. I am gonna walk around the closest blocks for a bit and that's it.

It was nice at Navy Pier yesterday. Cloudy sky, moderate temperature. I walked to the very end, bought a beer and some fries, sat under the tree and read a few pages. Maybe I will do it again tomorrow or on Friday.

I thought I was going to meet Trudi and Renee tonight, so I sent them an email and successfuly confused both of them. Boo my memory! It is so lazy now that I couldn't remember what I was watching on TV one minute after the show was over.

Well, I hope y'all have a great day!





1 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Blogger belbing said...

Don't confuse my sister and Trudi...that's for me to do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home