Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Sunday, August 26, 2007

a pig's life

These two days has been a food fest for me. Oh man, I don't know how to describe it. I wish you could feel the joy I felt when I was seeing, smelling and eating all kinds of delicious food. And I am happy that I have got my appetite back after my defense so that I can fully appreciate my visit to Chicago.

Here is a short list of what I have had:
Saturday lunch: dim sum in Chicago chinatown
Saturday dinner: Korean BBQ buffet in Chicago koreantown
Sunday lunch: Japanese buffet in Shawmberg (Chicago suburb)
Sunday dinner: some ordinary Chinese dishes (which would be extraordinary in Ann Arbor) in chinatown

In addition, I had various snacks and bubble tea. Also, the hotel I am staying in is within walking distance to Navy Pier. So my plan for tomorrow is to get up when I feel like to, have some breakfast or lunch, get a cup of coffee, sit by the lake and read "the gift of pain".

1 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Blogger belbing said...

I think everything you ate could have been consumed in Ann Arbor...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home