Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Monday, August 13, 2007

Bourne Ultimatum

I watched it last Friday with Jinli. The showroom we were in was not great. The frames were shaky, which made me so sick during the movie that I went to the bathroon and threw up. The reason might also be that I was really tired and had one slice of pizza for the whole day.

The movie itself was ok, I guess. Since I was feeling very uncomfortable, I didn't fully appreciate the movie. It didn't stand out of the trilogy, but it's still very entertaining.

Afterwards we went to the Middle Kingdom for dinner and had a drink at Coner O'Neil. I liked the vodka, so I bought a bottle at the grocery store on Saturday. Right now I have vodka, three kinds of beers, tequila, rum, southern comfort and wine in my frige. But, no, I am not an alcoholic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home