Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Friday, November 24, 2006

the best Thanksgiving ever (2)

Brian's dad even let me drive his big tractor. I did a fine job. His dad is considering offering me a full time job, but we need to figure out how to resolve the visa problem.
I wish my camera could capture more beauty of the sunset in the countryside.

Brian's mom and sisters showed me around. There are some very nice house by the river, which is connected to Lake Huron.

This is the docks Brian once worked on for his part-time job at the B.B. Marina. (I don't recall what the name is, because I confused myself by calling it Brokeback Mountain.)

This is Lake Huron. We walked on the beach a little bit.

1 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger Elbow said...

You have some great pictures...I'll probably need to get these from you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home