Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

this is how a guy disappeared...

This is a true story from my friend. And according to her, the title should be like that.

Ok, the story is basically the evolution of how my friend's mom wants a grandchild desperately.

Stage 1---
"Hey, you should get a nice boyfriend for yourself now. And have some children after you get married. "

Stage 2---
"You don't need to wait for a marriage. Find a nice boyfriend, and have a baby with him."

Stage 3---
"Why don't you find a boyfriend and try to have a baby? I can support you."

Stage 4---
"Are there any guys around you?"

Stage 5---
"Did you ask if the hospital in your school can help you get pregnant by some sort of advanced techniques?"
(My friend had to tell her mom that it's too expensive and it's not covered by our insurance.)

Final stage---
"You know what? You are not very helpful, so I am going to adopt a baby when I become 60."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home