Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Saturday, March 18, 2006

we don't live here anymore

This is a little depressing movie with two of my favorite movie stars in it. Two couples, twisted emotions. None of them was really happy. If any of you ever liked the movie "closer" or "unfaithful", I highly recommend this movie.

There are no big turns, or dramatic incidents in this story. You can even predict what would happen next, which makes you sad. It's just life. Worn-out passion between couples. Hopeless relationship under the name of love. Thanks to the brilliant acting, this became one of the most haunting movies I have ever seen.

How do you know if you are making the right decision? People often say "follow your heart", as if it's very romantic. I fell for it, but now it sounds tricky to me. What exactly does it mean? Do whatever you want? What do you want then? It's like a dead cycle. One friend told me that it is the right decision if it makes peace in your heart. I found it very useful.

Whatever step we are taking, we can't go back. Here I wanna share some sentences I really like.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change;
the courage to change things I can;
and the wisdom to know the difference.

Gook luck, everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home