Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Friday, March 03, 2006

miss you when you are around

"I don't wanna miss a thing" is one of my favorite songs. It is exactly what I felt when I loved someone this much.

"I could stay awake just to hear you breathing, Watch you smile while you are sleeping......
I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep'Cause I'd miss you, babe, And I don't wanna miss a thing."

When I left China, my niece was about 1 year and 4 months old. She just learned to say simple words. When she opened her little arms and said "hug~", my heart melt down like the icecream in the hot hot weather. When she was sleeping, I could watch her for hours. She was the most beautiful, cutest baby I have ever seen. One of my regrets is that I couldn't spend more time with her.

Dear girl, I am so sorry that I went to visit my friend even when I knew you didn't want me to go. And I am sorry that I let you fall onto the ground when you trusted that I would protect you. I know you are a smart girl and you could probably accomplish a lot of things that your parents and I failed to do, but I just want you to be healthy and happy.

I missed you when you were around, and I miss you now.

1 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a really nice blog...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home