Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Friday, February 24, 2006

chocolate

Recently I have re-developed an interest in chocolate. I have finished three big bars in two weeks. It will probably go to an end when my belly grows back, which is gone temperarily due to two months' hard work in the lab.

The one I am working on now is Ritter Sport milk chocolate with whole almonds. It says on its package that "this product may contain traces of peanuts, hazelnuts, other nuts and wheat". So are they trying to tell us all other types of chocolate they are making? And they only have one container for them?

2 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it just means that they use the same equipment for their different kinds of candy bars...but you never know.

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger beneathwing said...

Yeah, I kind of meant the same.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home