Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

recommend a post

http://stufffchristianslike.blogspot.com/2009/08/594-confessing-sin-to-someone-who-has.html

Both the post and the comments are fun to read and quite enlightening.

***************************

It's time for me to do a little update too.

We had a great weekend. On Saturday we drove to Indianapolis, had lunch at the sushi buffet place, and walked around the lovely downtown area. My impression is that people there must love to remember the wars. They have built several structures for all kinds of wars. We also played a lot of cards at home, which was super fun.

Work is still busy. It doesn't feel like there is a end to it although we are trying to catch some deadline. Can't wait to take a week off.

My parents are in town this week. They were bonding with Mo pretty quickly, so that's good. I plan to take them to zingerman's sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home