Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Thursday, July 09, 2009

ay, parents!

It's awesome to have them here. Too bad I have to leave them with my husband next week.

In some way I am treating them like kids. They are curious about things and want to explore the places, but they don't have a cell phone with them, so I get worried.

This morning I dropped them off at Busch's and left my phone with them. When I called them around noon, they just got off the bus and apparently walked toward the wrong direction. After 15 mins, I called them again to see if they got home finally. They didn't answer the phone. Then I made a quick trip back home to check on them.

I imagine it would be so much harder for me to let go my child if I ever have one. There is really nothing much I can do. I can only trust in God for the protection I need for all my loved ones.

1 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Anonymous BT said...

you will be a good mom :) also, i figure that's how God must prolly feel every time we wander off...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home