Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Friday, June 12, 2009

sort of a mess

Recently I have been troubled and confused by a friendship. There was a lot of miscommunication. What I said was interpreted in a different way from my original point, even after I spent certain length of time on explaining myself. In the meantime, I probably got the wrong message as well. We both felt frustrated and hurt. And most likely there are deeper issues involved for both of us. Anyway, it was a total mess.

The good thing is that we both love God and desire to love each other like Christ loved us, even though we are not able to do it right now. I need to humble myself and leave it to God. The more I try to fix it, the more messy it will probably be. I hope it would be long-lasting friendship that builds us up. However, it is not my call.

2 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Anonymous BT said...

Sorry you are hurting, but know that you are loved and cared for :) Relationships are messy. But, they are a beautiful mess. And God will mold them so they are pure, beautiful and full of love. Keep the faith friend :)

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger belbing said...

Wait is this about me...no, this is from this year and not like 2 years ago. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home