Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

counting

I dare not say I am working hard, but I am definitely working harder and will continue this way until Friday.

God keeps on amazing me by how he works in my life. Something that was unpleasant to me in the moment was actually good for me, and what he gave me was what I had been asking for. My heart is at peace.

We will continue our house-hunting this weekend. And we will watch the "terminator" with a couple of friends. A trip to Indianapolis is also in our plan. Some clothes shopping would be nice. And maybe I will get to see an old friend of mine.

2 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger belbing said...

Should I yell at you more? I just want to be helpful :)

 
At 7:20 PM, Anonymous BT said...

i agree with Dr.E. i volunteer as well :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home