Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Monday, June 08, 2009

good things that happened last weekend

1. Brian and Dem got married on Saturday. It was a happy wedding. I am grateful that I got to be part of it.

2. We had a safe trip. There was a little bit traffic on our way back, but overall it was a smooth trip. Bhramara and I spent some quality time together.

3. Although it was cold up north, I didn't get sick.

4. Tommy and I were able to chat a bit during the reception. (Keep on blogging, Tommy!)

5. Jinli made me dinner on Sunday evening. It was good to have some home-made Chinese food again.

3 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Anonymous bt said...

it was quality time...

 
At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Tommie said...

hey! Was good indeed catchin up :)

and i got ah surprise for ya too....


pbclifeblog.blogspot.com

oh?

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger belbing said...

Thanks for being part of our wedding.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home