Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

oy

This has been how I feel about my life.

I know I have been blessed with a lot of things or people who love me sincerely. The problem is that there is something missing in my life. I thought I didn't need that, but I was wrong. I want a sense of accomplishment.

I guess this is nothing new. Maybe 90% of people struggle with the same issue.

I haven't been very productive at work. In the past I called myself lazy. But the truth is that I could be a very good worker. And I was, when I was motivated.

I don't know what God's plan for me is. I am waiting here very impatiently.

1 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger belbing said...

"waiting here very impatiently"...what a great discription of most (if not all) Christians

 

Post a Comment

<< Home