Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Thursday, September 18, 2008

totally random

Maybe I should not try quitting too many things in a month. It makes me feel my life is so uninteresting. :(

Although I have been doing ok with not buy stuff, I had my struggles. And I know for sure I will be doing quite a bit shopping next month. So what have I learned so far? Probably patience, instead of being a good steward.

Last week and early this week was quite stressful for me. I am very thankful that everything went well. Also, I am glad that my negativity didn't take over me completely.

I ask myself again why I am here. It is probably time to let go what I have built here. I guess it is a good thing that I can finally have peace with it.

After living by myself for almost 4 years, I will have a roommate again. I feel a little bit nervous, but look forward to it as well.

Recently I have been reading economic news (weird, I know). Trust, or faith, is the foundation of the giant economic structure. And when you fall, you are at the mercy of the one who can save you. Sound familiar, right?

1 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger belbing said...

yeah, I think I heard that story some where...but where?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home