Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Sunday, October 12, 2008

a busy week

It has been a busy week for me. Besides my regular work hours, every single night of the week was occupied.

There were a few highlights.

--- On Monday night, we had an awesome, 5-hour long lifegroup.

--- Trudi was in Michigan to visit her mom. So I drove to her house to see her on Thursday night. I was forced to watch a little bit hockey. Then we played Pacman in her basement. I was very impressed by her game skills.

--- Eric came back to AA and bought me lunch on Friday. He has been doing pretty well. It was good to catch up with him.

--- I bought a North Face down jacket at Woodbury, and I love it.

--- Today my husband and I tried different casual Chinese dishes in Flushing. We were both happy with what we had. Also, they cost less than $5/each.

1 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger belbing said...

Quite the week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home