Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

starlight

I was listening to Bob Dukto on my way to Iowa. He talked about how some stars are billions of light years away.

So when we look at those stars, they might not be there any more. We would think we are looking at them, but actually it is only the image that is left.

It is like you look at the video of your family or friends. No matter how real it looks like, they might not be around any more. It makes me wonder where they are and how they have been. And I miss them.

2 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger belbing said...

Actually the physical mechanism that Bob was discussing is in no way related to video...jk.

 
At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really think u should copyright this post. I wanna make a song about it, but someone else might steal it first, but they cant if u copyright.

patent pending

 

Post a Comment

<< Home