Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Saturday, July 28, 2007

random facts

I was tagged by Trudi. Though I don’t think I have anyone to tag, I am going to write it anyway. After all, it’s my blog.

So, eight random facts about me, eh? Another chance to take advantage of list:

1.Sometimes I get offended if someone says bad things about China. Sometimes I feel sad, like when I read the news about the products with poor quality bearing “made in China”. It’s like you see your brother do something bad, but he is still your brother. You wouldn’t want people to look down upon him because of the things he has done.

2.I enjoy playing tennis and watching a good tennis game. I feel pretty happy whenever I have chance to get into the court and play. But in general, I am not a sports person.

3.In high school, boys in my class hated me. They thought I felt too good about myself to talk to them, since I was the top student. God knew that I was simply shy. I am still not good at conversations if the other person is not talkative either.

4.I am a little obsessive compulsive. I accumulate a lot of things because I am afraid that I won’t have enough when I need them, which probably has never happened.

5.I like cute babies, but I don't know how to deal with kids.

6.For almost six years I refused to wear skirt because I felt my legs were too big. Now I know it’s not the case. I am pretty happy with the way God made me. A little bit more muscle would be better though.

7.I don’t understand completely what I am doing for my research or plain fluid mechanics. And I doubt anybody does. I think they are all imposters, maybe except a few geniuses.

8.I never thought I would become a Christian. Sometimes I still doubt if it's real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home