Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Monday, July 23, 2007

this blog thing

When I expected no one to read my blog was the time I felt the most peaceful about it. Once I view it as a way for my friends to show their affection, there would inevitably be some brokenness in my heart. That's why I took out the webstats for a while.

Now I am much more comfortable with the whole blog thing. I started it because I always enjoy writing. For my readers, thank you all very much for reading and for your comments! That's a bonus to me.

While I was saying this, I started to wonder why I am getting stressed by playing foosball. It should be 100% fun, just like blogging. Or maybe competition brings me stress, in general.

Surely I can adjust my perspective, but the realitiy is that in a lot of situations if you sit back and try to have some fun, suddenly you are out of the game and no one wants to play with you. It's difficult not to be sucked into the validation system.

I enjoy playing tennis a lot. But the thing is that it takes me a while to warm up before the game. Most peole don't have patience for that and would think I play poorly. And it leads to less practice for me.

Ok, I don't know where this talk is going. So I will stop here and add words to where they should be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home