Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Monday, July 23, 2007

nothing special

Today's weather was terrific. I was playing tennis with my friends Ciara, Kevin and Phil this evening. As the sun went down, the sky was stunningly beautiful. When I drove home, I fully appreciated the cool breeze as I sweated a little after the game. It's such a perfect summer day!

My husband is in NYC for a seminar this weekend. It's funny that he was pretty excited by the fact that there is a beautiful park near his hotel which is a little crowded, while he wasn't aware there is this famous Central Park in the city. Well, I am just glad that he enjoyed being there.

I watched two movies during the weekend. One is "Ratatouille", and another is "Man on the moon". The first one is pretty good, sort of creepy though, if you are not very fond of rats. The second one is very interesting and got me to do a little serious thinking.

BTW, Jinli and I just bought the tickets for the Simpsons Movie premiere on Thursday night. Can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home