Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Friday, February 17, 2006

two movies

Last night I watched "Rumor has it". It is not as bad as the reviews said. It has some pretty funny lines, but putting Jennifer Aniston in it is definitely a big failure. She simply doesn't have her charms in big screens. Mark Raffulo is still one of my favorite actors. I first noticed him from "13 going to 30", then "eternal sunshine of the spotless mind". "Just like heaven" was too naive even for a love movie, but he still has it in "Rumor has it".

Meanwhile, "pride & prejudice" gave me a hard time with understanding their British English. I read this book when I was really young, so I know what's going on there. But it is rather frustrating when I knew they said something funny but I just didn't get it. As for the movie itself, it is neither bad nor great. Keira Knightly did her job, but failed to get my emotion attached to the movie. Just like other movies made from a famous book, people will be more or less disappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home