Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Friday, December 11, 2009

a good day

Rachel, Ciara and I had a really good 2-hour accountability group in the early afternoon. We talked about our relationships with others and with God. I was able to share some of my recent struggles with them.

After I went back to school, Brian and I met for a bit and talked about prayers. He made a few comments that were helpful to resolve my concerns on my prayer life. And it was good to see him again before the holidays.

Then Bhramara informed me over G-chat all the cheering news of the people we both know. We also shared briefly what we had been up to.

Overall, it has been a non-productive but spiritually good day.

2 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Anonymous BT said...

:)

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger belbing said...

Yeah it was good to get to see you before the holidays and squeeze in a quick spiritual talk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home