Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I am back!

It's nice to be back in Ann Arbor and hang out with my friends. Now my typical week only gives two nights to myself, so my schedule is a little bit busy this week since there is lots of catching up to do.

Brian and I met yesterday afternoon in his office and chatted a bit. Jinli, Sau and I went to Red Robin for dinner. The burger was so so good.

Ciara and I are having lunch today. Then this evening I am going to help Jinli pick a new car at the dealer's.

My research group are probably going out for lunch tomorrow. After work I need to go to costco to run some errands.

Hopefully Brian and I will get to have lunch together on Thursday or Friday.

Thursday night is my d-group. And I will drive to FW on Friday afternoon. Rui and her husband are coming up to FW to visit us this weekend.

Phew!

2 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Blogger BT said...

social butterfly :)

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger belbing said...

See you tomorrow for lunch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home